AYANTRA – www.ayantra.com – based in Fremont, California.
Ayantra designs and manufacturers M2M (Machine to Machine) and IoT solutions that enable clients to remotely manage their remote assets. Applications include monitoring of generators, compressors, pumps, heavy equipment, authentication systems and personal security.
Internship: May/June 200 through August/September 2022
Internships at AYANTRA aim to provide students the opportunity to work with our clients to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
This 12-week Internship Program will begin in May/June 2022. All interns will need to be physically located onsite at Fremont, CA
Application deadline: May 15th, 2022
This internship provides students the opportunity to join one of our engineering teams where you will have the opportunity to:
- Build new features that touch millions of people around the world.
- Solve unique, large-scale, and highly complex technical problems.
- Partner with designers and engineers from different teams on building back-end support for mobile applications.
- Participate in technical discussions related to team’s products and engineering work.
You will be responsible for activities relating to Test Engineering (Software, Hardware & Firmware), Customer Support, interfacing with Product Development, and interfacing with Manufacturing, including quality control and other functions that may be assigned in the future.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with coding in C, C# or C++
- Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022.
- Must obtain work authorization at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Junior/Senior level students in BS degree in electrical or computer engineering, and intending to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship.
- Good level of electronic / electrical engineering product knowledge.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, or coding competitions.
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Familiarity with wireless and web technologies.
- Ability to manage websites.
- Ability to interface with engineering and manufacturing teams regarding new and existing products.
- Good communication skills. Full professional proficiency in English (read/write/speak).
Candidates must have the legal right to work in the USA.